Sunday 24 February 2013


He reached for her thigh and she immediately slapped the back of his hand "Obinna don't touch me,get me home quickly,I do not wish to die by papa's hand" she watched him by the corner of her eyes.
"You are so up-tight tonight"he reached for her again,she un-strapped her seat belt
"don't touch me again or else"
The slim girl wearing the very short jean skirt and tank top reprimanded the burly man.
"Okay what's the problem" the man asked concerned.
"Just shut up and drive,since you have decided not to contribute in the preparation for my jamb exams". Obinna smiled showing his gap tooth. "Fade you are a handful...hmmm I have changed my mind, I will pay for the clothes you will be wearing to the hall". "No that's not all"she pouted arms akimbo
"I will be needing shoes too"
"settled! gosh! Looking out the window
" I wish we would win,I will pull up at the nearest bar I need †o see the match" smiling at Fade
" I need To get home....and I need a kiss angel"
with one hand he held the steering wheel with the other he pulled her close kissing the back of her ear as he watched the road she kissed him giggling
" you won't get away with this"she giggled some more. Suddenly Fade pushed him away yelling "Obinna look! he almost hit Flora's car but swerved away from it hitting the culvert and plunging in to a ditch the construction workers had planned to fill.
Fade popped out of her seat hitting her head on the windshield blood spluttering out of her mouth Obinna hit his chest against the steering wheel he gasped eyes wide as his lungs collapsed in death......

No comments: